This race starts and finishes in the city centre and goes out to the coastline, in to the magnificent Penrhyn Castle Estate then back to and along the Garth Pier over the Menai Straits, taking in views of Anglesey, Snowdonia and the surrounding North Wales coastline, then back to the finish in the city centre.
How to enter the Bangor 10k & Half Marathon
- Run 10km
- Run 21km
Bangor 10k & Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Bangor 10k & Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bangor 10k & Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun 2021, Abersoch4.5(2)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
- Sandman Torch Light Trail17th Sep 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.