This will be the 36th year of the Half Marathon. We are proud and unique in presenting gold medals, silver and bronze medals.
The Barns Green Half Marathon is run on closed roads through the beautiful Sussex countryside, passing through the historic Christ's Hospital school. We have live music, food, entertainment, and a funfair at the start/finish. The undulating, double looped route is challenging, with a small section off-road.
Our very popular 10K route goes through Christ’s Hospital School, and last milometer is downhill.
How to enter the Barns Green Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Barns Green Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Barns Green Half Marathon & 10K reviews (2)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)