How to enter the Battersea Park 5k & 10k - November
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Battersea Park 5k & 10k - November routes
The course will start and finish at the Bandstand, taking you on 2.5km loop around the park and the picturesque boating lake. As one of London's most popular park areas this is a truly great place to race.
5km runners will complete two laps of the course while 10km runners will do it four time.
The course will be marshalled throughout the duration of the race with distances clearly marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Battersea Park 5k & 10k - November weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Battersea Park 5k & 10k - November reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Battersea Park 5k & 10k - November?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London
- Wimbledon Christmas Run22nd Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London