Whether youre a duathlete looking to test peak season fitness or a triathlete looking to get sharp for the upcoming season, weve got a distance to suit. Its also suitable for keen cyclists and runners looking for that first foray into multi-sport.
The event is situated in the picturesque village of Naseby on the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire border and is less than an hour from Birmingham, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Hinckley, Leicester, Loughborough, Oakham, Corby, Market Harborough, Kettering, Peterborough, Wellingborough, Huntingdon, St Neots, Bedford and Northampton.
How to enter the Battlefield Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 38km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 20km, Bike 76km, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 19km, Run 5km
Battlefield Duathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Battlefield Duathlon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May, Northampton
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- Heyford Duathlon Standard and Sprint - June20th Jun, Bicester
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon