The Beacons 100 trail running tour of the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Black Mountains begins on the bank of the Usk River in the market town of Brecon. An area we absolutely adore due to its beautiful scenery, unforgiving terrain and challenging weather conditions!
Completion = 6 UTMB points for your efforts.
To enter the Beacons100 it is expected that you will have completed a minimum of one 40 mile trail event in the 2018/2019 season and you can navigate effectively. We will host free navigation and footcare seminars leading up the event so if you are unsure about your navigation ability don't let that put you off. We welcome runners and hikers alike.
Be aware that this is an incredibly tough adventure on remote trail...lots of peace and quiet!
How to enter the Beacons 100 Ultra
- Run 100mi
Beacons 100 Ultra route
In a similar fashion to the winter event, the Beacons Ultra, you will find very tough terrain, fell in abundance and most importantly the finest support to get you to the finish line!
- CP1: Storey Arms Car Park (10miles) Grid 982204 (cold water)
- CP2: A4067 Lay-By (18miles) Grid 870195 (hot water + snacks)
- CP3: Llanddeusant (26miles) Grid 777245 (cold water + snacks)
- CP4: A4067 Lay - By (34miles) Grid 843161 (hot water + Breakfast)
- CP5: A470 Lay - By (46miles) Grid 989183 (hot water + snacks)
- CP6: Fire Road Lay - By (52miles) Grid 054174 (cold water + snacks) - DROP BAG COLLECTION & 16:00 CUT OFF
- CP7: Crickhowell (64miles) Grid 217184 (A cheeky surprise)
- CP8: A479 (77miles) Grid 173301 (Hot water + snacks)
- CP9: Talybont on Usk (88miles) Grid 115225 (cold water + snacks)
- Finish: Brecon, Christ College (100miles) Grid 042285 (Hot food and sleep)
Beacon 100Start Time: 8:00pm
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is there a GPX file for the 100 mile route ?Hi there! Our page has just been updated with the GPX file for the Beacons 100 Ultra! :)
Beacons 100 Ultra weather forecast
Light rain and windy throughout the day.
Beacons 100 Ultra reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Beacons 100 Ultra?
You may also like
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter4th Jan 2020, Brecon
- The Beacons Ultra16th Nov, Brecon4.8(34)
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading5(1)
- Stroud Trail Marathon & Half Marathon3rd May 2020, Stroud4.2(2)