The Beacons 100 trail running tour of the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Black Mountains begins on the bank of the Usk River in the market town of Brecon. An area we absolutely adore due to its beautiful scenery, unforgiving terrain and challenging weather conditions!
Completion = 6 UTMB points for your efforts.
To enter the Beacons100 it is expected that you will have completed a minimum of one 40 mile trail event in the 2018/2019 season and you can navigate effectively. We will host free navigation and footcare seminars leading up the event so if you are unsure about your navigation ability don't let that put you off. We welcome runners and hikers alike.
Be aware that this is an incredibly tough adventure on remote trail...lots of peace and quiet!
In a similar fashion to the winter event, the Beacons Ultra, you will find very tough terrain, fell in abundance and most importantly the finest support to get you to the finish line!
- CP1: Storey Arms Car Park (10miles) Grid 982204 (cold water)
- CP2: A4067 Lay-By (18miles) Grid 870195 (hot water + snacks)
- CP3: Llanddeusant (26miles) Grid 777245 (cold water + snacks)
- CP4: A4067 Lay - By (34miles) Grid 843161 (hot water + Breakfast)
- CP5: A470 Lay - By (46miles) Grid 989183 (hot water + snacks)
- CP6: Fire Road Lay - By (52miles) Grid 054174 (cold water + snacks) - DROP BAG COLLECTION & 16:00 CUT OFF
- CP7: Crickhowell (64miles) Grid 217184 (A cheeky surprise)
- CP8: A479 (77miles) Grid 173301 (Hot water + snacks)
- CP9: Talybont on Usk (88miles) Grid 115225 (cold water + snacks)
- Finish: Brecon, Christ College (100miles) Grid 042285 (Hot food and sleep)
Beacon 100Start Time: 7:00pm
Beacons 100 Ultra weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Beacons 100 Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Beacons 100 Ultra?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.