The Beacons Ultra is a mere 46ish mile mixed trail/mountain/canal/road run around the magnificent Brecon Beacons in the middle of November, when climatic conditions can vary quite considerably. In the events 11 year history the race has taken place in everything from sparkling Sunshine through to minus 8 degrees, with obligatory rain and mist thrown in to remind the athletes that they are running in Wales in all its glory.
The Beacons Trail Marathon follows the classic Beacons Ultra route with a cheeky little climb of Pen Y Fan (highest peak in South Wales) and Cribyn thrown in for good measure.
The Beacons Ultra is a mere 46ish mile mixed trail/mountain/canal/road run around the magnificent Brecon Beacons in the middle of November, when climatic conditions can vary quite considerably.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Beacons Trail Marathon & Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Beacons Trail Marathon & Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Beacons Trail Marathon & Ultra?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.