100 Beautiful Miles traversing the Brecon Beacons National Park. Starting from the Heart of Abergavenny amongst the majestic ruins of Abergavenny Castle and following the Beacons Way National Trail with 10 Checkpoints along the way, the event has all the hallmarks of a classic, inspiring runners to take on this epic challenge!
With 6143m of Ascent (20100 ft) over 100 miles, Live Online GPS Tracking via GB Race Tracker, breathtaking views and amazing support from the #GBUltras team, the event is also a 2020 UTMB Qualifying Race with Optional transport back to the Start Venue after the event.
How to enter the Beacons Way Ultra 100
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 100miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Questions & answers
Beacons Way Ultra 100 weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Beacons Way Ultra 100 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Beacons Way Ultra 100?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower18th Jul, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series - Summer 20209th Jul, Brecon5(2)
- Jurassic Coast Challenge16th May, Charmouth
- Stroud Trail Marathon & Half Marathon3rd May, Stroud4.5(2)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)