How to enter the RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5km
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k routes
Runners will be treated to the Zig zag road free of traffic (a very rare occurrence). The course makes full use of the geography of Box Hill. There will be lightning fast downhill sections juxtaposed with steep uphill sections all of which will offer stunning views of the Surrey Hills AONB.
There will be plenty of marshals stationed along the course and well as hundreds of spectators to cheer you on.
The course is a 5km loop, so those 10k runners will have to complete it twice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #14 in the UK out of 377 organizers
RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Porsche Brooklands Colour Me Krazy 5k4th Sep, Shepperton4.6(46)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- The Official 5K Rev Run11th Apr, London