How to enter the RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5km
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k routes
Runners will be treated to the Zig zag road free of traffic (a very rare occurrence). The course makes full use of the geography of Box Hill. There will be lightning fast downhill sections juxtaposed with steep uphill sections all of which will offer stunning views of the Surrey Hills AONB.
There will be plenty of marshals stationed along the course and well as hundreds of spectators to cheer you on.
The course is a 5km loop, so those 10k runners will have to complete it twice.
Frequently Asked Questions
RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 552 organizers
RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k?
You may also like
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Wimbledon Christmas Run22nd Dec, London
- Porsche Brooklands Colour Me Krazy 5k5th Sep 2020, Shepperton