How to enter the Beckenham Charity Trail 10K
- Run 10km
Beckenham Charity Trail 10K route
The course will be marshalled at regular points and there will be a sweeper to accompany the last runner(s) on the 2nd lap. Trail shoes are recommended (spikes are not required), but road shoes should also be adequate except in the event of heavy rainfall beforehand. There will be a water station at 5km and at the finish.
10kStart Time: 11:00am
Beckenham Charity Trail 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Beckenham Charity Trail 10K reviews (3)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb, Egham
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton