The Bedford Super Sprint Triathlon Series has been on the calendar since 2004 and has attracted a whole spectrum of competitors from complete novices – who see just the 400m swim a challenge – right up to national champions.
The format is simple – 3 identical races spanning the season. The man and woman with the shortest total time at the end are the winners.
To count for the series prizes you must finish all 3 races. You don’t have to enter all 3 up front – you can decide as each closing date approaches.
Each race is based at Robinson Pool in Bedford. The race consists of a 400m swim followed by a 24km bike around the villages north of Bedford and finishes with a 5km run around the picturesque Bedford Park.
How to enter the Bedford Super Sprint Triathlon Series – The Autumn Sprint
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 24km, Run 5km
Bedford Super Sprint Triathlon Series – The Autumn Sprint weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Bedford Super Sprint Triathlon Series – The Autumn Sprint reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bedford Super Sprint Triathlon Series – The Autumn Sprint?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford1st Aug, Bedford
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Cowman Triathlon1st Aug, Olney4.8(2)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton