As some of you may be familiar with we do like our food themed events and one that has been constantly mooted is a Beerathon, so here it is! The lovely folk at Ranscombe Farm Reserve have agreed to be the hosts for this rather novel event! It's going to be a pretty tough challenge as Ranscombe is not the flattest of courses, but hopefully on a lovely Autumn day it will be most pleasant indeed! (Fingers crossed for the weather!)
How to enter the Beerathon
- Run 3.75mi
After each lap you drink a cup/bottle of beer.
Beerathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Beerathon?
You may also like
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- Canterbury Half Marathon29th Aug 2021, Canterbury4.2(20)
- Lamberhurst New Year’s Day 10k & 5k1st Jan 2021, Wadhurst4.7(11)
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon20th Mar 2021, London
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile and 5 Mile30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, Lydd4.1(36)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.