How to enter the Belfast 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Belfast 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
Stormont Park is a stunning location for the MoRun, taking you past the iconic Parliament Buildings. The undulating route is mixed between paths and trail running, and passes through breathtaking routes. Some sections are uneven and muddy, so it is suitable for buggy runners but not for wheelchair users. There will be marshals and kilometre markers all around the course.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Belfast 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Possible drizzle starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Belfast 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Dublin 83(3)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.