A race up and down Britain's highest mountain - at 4406 feet. The Ben Race has been variously described with superlatives - oldest race, toughest race, most iconic race, the supreme test of fitness, etc etc - and whilst these claims are open to challenge, and the race is certainly not for the unfit or faint-hearted, the Ben Nevis Race Association will always defend its status as a very special event, and it is spoken of by participants with awe - and enjoyment. It has been held on the first Saturday in September every year since 1951, bar one, when the elements won.
How to enter the Ben Nevis Race
- Run 14km
Ben Nevis Race route
14kmStart Time: 12:00pm
Ben Nevis Race weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Ben Nevis Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ben Nevis Race?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Aberdeen 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Aberdeen2(1)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.