Undulating but very scenic, the, Berko' half marathon is ideally timed for those coming back to competitive running after Winter training (or hibernation!). Includes 5mile Berkhamsted Fun Run. Both events are routed through the beautiful Chiltern countryside and start at Berkhamsted Cricket Club.
How to enter the Berkhamsted Half Marathon & Fun Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5miCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Berkhamsted Half Marathon & Fun Run routes
The 13.1 mile HALF MARATHON will be held in accordance with the UK Athletics Associations Rules for Competition. The event will be run through town streets and undulating roads in attractive Chiltern countryside with markers at each mile.
The 5 mile Fun Run follows the first part of the Half Marathon route. Two thirds of the course will be on country roads, with one uphill section. There will be a drinks station at about the half way point.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
You may also like
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.