The New Forest is an area of southern England that includes New Forest National Park. The region is known for its heath-land, forest trails and native ponies.
What better place to experience trail running, regardless of experience, we actively encourage new runners to our events and with no cut offs all you need do is worry about being ready for the event.
How to enter the Beyond New Forest Trail
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 16km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
Beyond New Forest Trail routes
With plenty of wildlife to keep you company including deer, ponies, cattle and the odd pig, this near end of season trail running event should be a lovely if not slightly chilly end to your years efforts.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Can a 15-year old run this event? She’ll be 16 on the 16th November.Hey there, just to let you know that A 15-year old will be able to run this event as there is no minimum age. All the best!
- I have had a place for the New forest Half accepted but cannot find a record or receipt. Where will it be, please?
- Will there be an entries on the day? Just seen this event on Facebook but it’s already sold out?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately there is no waiting list and no further entries will be available.
Beyond New Forest Trail weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Beyond New Forest Trail reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Beyond New Forest Trail?
You may also like
- Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun17th Nov, Southampton
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep 2020, Brockenhurst
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Poole 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun16th Nov, Upton
- Hundred Acres CX5th Apr 2020, Fareham4.9(2)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)