Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression that comes and goes in a seasonal pattern
SAD is sometimes known as "winter depression" because the symptoms are usually more apparent and more severe during the winter.
A range of treatments are available for SAD. Your event manager will recommend the most suitable treatment program for you.
The main treatments are:
Lifestyle measures including getting as much natural sunlight as possible(Being outdoors), exercising regularly and managing your stress levels.
Light therapy where a special outdoor event will stimulate the effect of more sunny months.
Talking therapies such as entering an event and being around other S.A.D 's or counselling from your event manager who will tell you to exercise more.
How to enter the Beyond S.A.D
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
Beyond S.A.D weather forecast
Beyond S.A.D reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Beyond S.A.D?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar 2020, London
- Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - February16th Feb 2020, London