How to enter the BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 2kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon routes
THE COURSE -
The Half Marathon and 10K offer tough courses with plenty of hills thrown in, however the stunning scenery and impressive finish in front of the Palace will help get you through.
The 2K Family Fun Run is a chance to get the whole family involved. This scenic route takes you around the take to the finish line in front of the Palace. All Half Marathon and 10K runners get automatic entry into the 2K run.
COURSE SPECIFICS -
The route is on tarmac and ideal for participants in wheelchairs. Please contact us in advance to arrange easy access to the start line.
There will be marshals, first aiders and support along the routes.
COURSE CUT-OFF TIME -
The official course cut-off time is at 14:00 for all runners to reach the finish line
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon10th Oct, Oxford4.4(21)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon19th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Hell-Fire Half and 10K11th Jul, High Wycombe4.8(11)