How to enter the BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon routes
THE COURSE -
The Half Marathon and 10K offer tough courses with plenty of hills thrown in, however the stunning scenery and impressive finish in front of the Palace will help get you through.
The 2K Family Fun Run is a chance to get the whole family involved. This scenic route takes you around the take to the finish line in front of the Palace. All Half Marathon and 10K runners get automatic entry into the 2K run.
COURSE SPECIFICS -
The route is on tarmac and ideal for participants in wheelchairs. Please contact us in advance to arrange easy access to the start line.
There will be marshals, first aiders and support along the routes.
COURSE CUT-OFF TIME -
The official course cut-off time is at 14:00 for all runners to reach the finish line
Frequently Asked Questions
BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon20th Sep, Swindon
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar, Warwick