This iconic 54 mile bike ride is all about raising money for crucial research that will save lives. Passing through some of the UK's most picturesque countryside, it's not about crossing the line first - every competitor in this race will contribute to the fight to end heart disease. Whether you take part as an individual, or as a group, every last kilometre will get us a step closer to crossing the line even quicker.
How to enter the BHF London to Brighton Bike Ride
- Bike 54mi
BHF London to Brighton Bike Ride route
This is a 54 mile event through Surrey and Sussex, starting at Clapham Common.
BHF London to Brighton Bike Ride weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
BHF London to Brighton Bike Ride reviews (2)
3.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.