Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 11.5km, Run 3km
- Swimming: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 8km, Run 3km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 6km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 4km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 2km, Run 1.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.05km, Bike 1km, Run 0.6km
You may also like
- Road run
- Closed roads
- 470 participants
Meet the organizer
This is a family, pool-based triathlon with a rural bike around surrounding villages and a traffic-free run. A great intro for novices or a chance for more experienced athletes to lay down a marker!
This particularly spectator-friendly triathlon has the swim section at Bicester and Ploughley Leisure Centre with ample spectator viewing and the run section completely enclosed in Bicester Community College sports ground. The 20km bike route leaves transition at the sports field for a 2 lap circuit of Bicester and surrounding villages including Bucknell and Middleton Stoney.
Other events from this organizer
Bicester Triathlon route
Bicester Triathlon reviews (10)
3.3 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi this is my son's first triathlon they are competing in the 9-10 event.Please can you let me know if regular swim shorts and t-shirt for bike and run will suffice. Also do we bring our own bikes? Many thanksHi there. There are no specific kit requirements, regular swim shorts and t-shirt should be fine for the 9-10years distance, and please bring your own bike. Hope you enjoy the first triathlon!
- When will my race pack be sent?Hi there, just to let you know the race organiser won't be sending out race packs - the information needed for the event and final race information will be available on their site (link here: http://www.onyourmarksevents.org/events1/triathlon-events/bicester-triathlon.html) good luck and enjoy the event!
- Does the entry include a finishers medal or just a t shirt?Hi there. Just to let you know that you will receive a medal on completion of this event.
- Hi, how do I apply the over 60 discount when entering, it does not seem to be automatic.Hi there. Just to let you know that unfortunately we don't have a discount for over 60's. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with and good luck in the race!
- How do I book my 12 year old son for this event?
- When can you confirm my some entry to Bicester triathlon from cancelled bracket event. He is 11 and name is Samuel richards
- I have signed up to undertaken the novice triathlon on the 31st however had managed to break my bike. Is it possible to hire a bike on the day?Hi there, unfortunately the race organiser doesn't have a bike hire facility. Best of luck with the event!