Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. Run for fitness, run for charity, run for fun…just run! There’s no pressure, just some easy moves and lots of laughs. It’s all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the whole experience of the day.
The Big Fun Run Glasgow route remains on a tarmac path throughout and is suitable for wheelchair users. There is a hill that could prove difficult and therefore wheelchair users may require assistance to climb and descend. The hill takes in around 1km of the course (climb & descend).
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 0 unanswered
I am looking at the fun run in Glasgow. I was wondering if you can do the run with a buggy?
Big Fun Run Glasgow weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Aberdeen 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Aberdeen2(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.