Distances in this event
- Run 5km
Big Fun Run Glasgow route
The Big Fun Run Glasgow route remains on a tarmac path throughout and is suitable for wheelchair users. There is a hill that could prove difficult and therefore wheelchair users may require assistance to climb and descend. The hill takes in around 1km of the course (climb & descend).
From the organizer
Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. Run for fitness, run for charity, run for funjust run! Theres no pressure, just some easy moves and lots of laughs. Its all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the whole experience of the day.
Big Fun Run Glasgow weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Big Fun Run Glasgow reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Big Fun Run Glasgow?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi there, I am looking at the fun run in Glasgow. I was wondering if you can do the run with a buggy?Hey there, just to let you know they welcome everyone to take part in the event. However, please make sure you stay clear of quicker runners. Kids in buggies do not need to pay for entry, bu they will not receive any finishers items. All the best!
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running6th Oct, Inverness
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth
- The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run23rd Feb 2020, Aberdeen
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul 2020, Blackpool