Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. Run for fitness, run for charity, run for fun…just run! There’s no pressure, just some easy moves and lots of laughs. It’s all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the whole experience of the day.
How to enter the Big Fun Run Glasgow
- Run 5km
Big Fun Run Glasgow route
The Big Fun Run Glasgow route remains on a tarmac path throughout and is suitable for wheelchair users. There is a hill that could prove difficult and therefore wheelchair users may require assistance to climb and descend. The hill takes in around 1km of the course (climb & descend).
Big Fun Run Glasgow weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Big Fun Run Glasgow reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Big Fun Run Glasgow?
You may also like
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Aberdeen 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Aberdeen2(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.