Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. Run for fitness, run for charity, run for fun…just run! There’s no pressure, just some easy moves and lots of laughs. It’s all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the whole experience of the day.
The run will start/finish near the disused running track at the south side of the park. Participants will then head off through this scenic park, the route takes full advantage of the wide pathways that cover this vast area of parkland.
The route starts and finishes on an open flat area of grass and from then onwards, the route remains on path throughout, until reaching the finish area. Apart from approximately 50m of grass at the start / finish, the Big Fun Run Victoria Park route is suitable for wheelchair users.
Big Fun Run London Victoria Park weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Big Fun Run London Victoria Park reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Big Fun Run London Victoria Park?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- The City v Wharf 5k Run Challenge15th Sep, London
- Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September8th Sep, London4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.