How to enter the The KM Big West Kent Bike Ride
- Bike 100mi
The KM Big West Kent Bike Ride route
The Big West Kent Bike Ride isn’t for the faint-hearted, there is only one route of 100 miles starting and finishing at Cyclo Park Gravesend and taking in the beautiful Kent countryside.
With elevations reaching a peak of 700ft, this epic route will take you out to the coast and back inland before looping around to finish right back where you started.
There will be refreshment stops en route.
Frequently Asked Questions
The KM Big West Kent Bike Ride weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The KM Big West Kent Bike Ride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The KM Big West Kent Bike Ride?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Beyond Kent Sportive24th Sep 2021, Kent
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun 2021, Peterborough3.7(9)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond French Revolution16th Jul 2021, Dover
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.