Consider these instead
The Bigfoot Challenge has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon4th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Draycote Water - Seven at Severn - July6th Jul, Rugby4.7(9)
- Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile12th Sep, Rugby4(1)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon19th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
Bigfoot Challenge route
The route is a 3.3 mile lap along crushed stone and - weather dependent - muddy areas. The beauty of this event, formerly known as the Daventry Challenge, is that you can complete as many laps as you wish within the 6 hour time frame.
The course is generally flat throughout, with a few small inclines to keep your eye out for. Around 3/4 of a mile will be run through an open meadow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Bigfoot Challenge weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #8 in the UK out of 328 organizers
Bigfoot Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bigfoot Challenge ?