Brought to you by the experienced team at Iconic Cycling Events, Bike Chester championed by Redrow Homes is a day of marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles taking in the best scenery of Chester and the surrounding countryside. As an entrant you will benefit from:
1. A timing chip to record your time
2. Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
3. Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
4. On course medical support;
5. A high quality finishers medal for each distance.
2018 entry fees are £36 for the 50 and 80 mile routes and £26 for the 25 mile route for adults with a charge of £15 for Under 16s. There will be an online booking fee on all entries and an early bird discount available until 31st December 2017.
How to enter the Bike Chester
- Bike 80mi
- Bike 50mi
- Bike 25mi
Bike Chester weather forecast
Bike Chester reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bike Chester?