This 10k race is popular with elite athletes and fun runners alike. The course is not overly challenging - the main hill being at Queens Park near the start. Once this is over there's a pleasant downhill section and then flat, rural countryside. Of course, any rain will make the ford at 7k interesting, but as this is near the end, wet feet won't worry you!
How to enter the Billericay Striders 10k
- Run 10km
Billericay Striders 10k route
10kStart Time: 12:00am
Billericay Striders 10k weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Billericay Striders 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Billericay Striders 10k?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Hadleigh Legacy 10k24th Jan 2021, Hadleigh4.9(65)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.