Distances in this event
- Run 6h
Birch Challenge route
The course is brilliant. It's hilly, with 1 large incline and lots of rolling hills but towards the end of each lap is the amazing spectacle of crossing a river via the stepping stones. The route follows the recently established 5k fixed running route. Conditions underfoot are good as the pathways are well established. Some of the pathways are quite stony so ultra thin shoes aren't recommended.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
- 75 participants
From the organizer
How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.3 mile off-road loop means your race can be 5k or over 50k and anywhere in between. You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps and a half marathon will be 4 laps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Birch Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Birch Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Birch Challenge ?
You may also like
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb 2020, Rugeley
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul 2020, Leamington Spa4.3(23)
- Mathew 10k Pudding Run17th Nov, Heanor4.8(6)