Come and run our 5k trail race, which was run for the first time in 2015. It takes place in several parks in Birchwood in Warrington, namely Birchwood Brook Park, Birchwood Forest Park and Oakwood Gate Park.
The route is largely traffic free and is on parkland paths & trails.
The start & finish are about 500m from Race HQ. You pass the ASDA petrol station on your way to & from the start & finish.
To see the 5k race route, click on the small map on this page. The race is a single lap course which starts at the other end of Birchwood Boulevard from the Birchwood 10k finish. The finish is in Oakwood Gate Park, near to the Lowes Farm pedestrian subway under the A574 Birchwood Way.
The route has been measured by an accredited course measurer using currently approved procedures.
Birchwood Brook 5k weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Birchwood Brook 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Birchwood Brook 5k?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.