How to enter the Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run routes
This is a mixed 5k and 10k event which takes place around the iconic Tamworth Castle in Staffordshire. This Grade I listed Norman Castle dates first dates back to the 11th Century, first falling into disuse after an onslaught of Viking Invasions.
This race is perfect for runners of all abilities, from those looking to enjoy a Sunday morning run in spectacular surroundings or for experienced athletes attempting to clock a PB.
The course will be clearly marked throughout, with a water station at the 5k mark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run?
You may also like
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - May13th May, Fazeley
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - June10th Jun, Fazeley
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - July8th Jul, Fazeley
- Fun Colour Rush Nottingham21st Jun, Nottingham4.7(1)
- Kingsbury Water Park 10K & 5K6th Sep, Sutton Coldfield
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K30th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)