- . 170 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run routes
This is a mixed 5k and 10k event which takes place around the iconic Tamworth Castle in Staffordshire. This Grade I listed Norman Castle dates first dates back to the 11th Century, first falling into disuse after an onslaught of Viking Invasions.
This race is perfect for runners of all abilities, from those looking to enjoy a Sunday morning run in spectacular surroundings or for experienced athletes attempting to clock a PB.
The course will be clearly marked throughout, with a water station at the 5k mark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run?
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.