- . 55 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run routes
This is a mixed 5k and 10k event which takes place around the iconic Tamworth Castle in Staffordshire. This Grade I listed Norman Castle dates first dates back to the 11th Century, first falling into disuse after an onslaught of Viking Invasions.
This race is perfect for runners of all abilities, from those looking to enjoy a Sunday morning run in spectacular surroundings or for experienced athletes attempting to clock a PB.
The course will be clearly marked throughout, with a water station at the 5k mark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Coventry Festival of Running21st Mar, Coventry4.3(1)
- The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k3rd Apr, Burntwood4.9(7)
- Birmingham Running Festival - February21st Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- Chase The Sun Leicestershire 5k & 10k - May19th May, Prestwold
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.