How to enter the Birmingham Running Festival
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 21.1km
Birmingham Running Festival routes
Starting and finishing inside the beautiful Sutton Park, the course heads out onto paths within the park for a lapped 5k, 10k or Half Marathon route that takes in the scenic nature of the park.
Previously the home of the National Road Relays, you will be running on the paths once pounded by Sir Mo Farah, Andy Vernon and many more of our GB greats through the 2,400 acre National Nature Reserve.
The entire course is inside Sutton park on the roads/paths not on grass.
The race involves laps around the Park. There will be 1 lap for the 5k, 2 laps for the 10k and 4 laps for the Half Marathon.
MARKED ROUTE & MARSHALS
Each Mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is the event hilly? Do you know the elevation over the half? Does it follow the parks park run course? Thanks ConorHi there. Just to let you know that we would describe the course as undulating. I'm not sure what the parks park run course is so I'm afraid I can't help you there.
- Can a 10k place be changed for a half marathon place?
Birmingham Running Festival weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Birmingham Running Festival reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun16th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.7(3)
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham4(11)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash30th Nov, Burntwood4.3(13)