See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Starting and finishing inside the beautiful Sutton Park, the course heads out onto paths within the park for a lapped 5k, 10k or Half Marathon route that takes in the scenic nature of the park.
Previously the home of the National Road Relays, you will be running on the paths once pounded by Sir Mo Farah, Andy Vernon and many more of our GB greats through the 2,400 acre National Nature Reserve.
The entire course is inside Sutton park on the roads/paths not on grass.
The race involves laps around the Park. There will be 1 lap for the 5k, 2 laps for the 10k and 4 laps for the Half Marathon.
MARKED ROUTE & MARSHALS
Each Mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish.
Birmingham Running Festival weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Birmingham Running Festival reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K15th Aug, Walsall
- Kingsbury Water Park 10K & 5K5th Sep, Sutton Coldfield
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.