The swim is held at Ounsdale Leisure Centre in a heated 25m pool. Athletes need to complete 16 lengths of the pool.
The bike course is on open urban and rural roads on South Staffordshire and in parts is undulating.
The run course is all off road on flat straight trails and is a single lap course.
Transition is secured and marshalled where you will be able to rack your bike and equipment before your allocated start time.
How to enter the Black Country Triathletes - Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Questions & answers
- Am I able to get entry on the day?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately there is no race day entry for this event.
Black Country Triathletes - Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Black Country Triathletes - Sprint Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Black Country Triathletes - Sprint Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May 2020, Blenheim Palace Grounds
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May 2020, Northampton
- Cardiff Triathlon28th Jun 2020, Cardiff
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis