Between Thanet and Sandwich lays Pegwell Bay, famous for the Viking Ship, The Hugin, that rests there in all its recently restored glory. This event will have a 6 hour time limit for you to run as many, or as few laps as you wish. We're going to be flexible with the route, mainly as it will depend on conditions on the day. Loops of 3.75 miles miles and will be a mixture of terrain. Sundown is 7.30pm so you'll be partially in light, then twilight and then finally deep night, all being well on a lovely early Autumnal evening.
How to enter the Black Hugin Challenge
- Run 6h
Black Hugin Challenge route
Black Hugin Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Black Hugin Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Black Hugin Challenge?
You may also like
- The Betteshanger 10 & 5 Mile21st Nov, Deal
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex Original Kent 202031st Oct, Herne Bay4.7(79)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Folkestone Coastal 10K29th May 2021, Folkestone5(1)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.