Distances in this event
- Run 6h
Black Hugin Challenge route
From the organizer
Between Thanet and Sandwich lays Pegwell Bay, famous for the Viking Ship, The Hugin, that rests there in all its recently restored glory. This event will have a 6 hour time limit for you to run as many, or as few laps as you wish. We're going to be flexible with the route, mainly as it will depend on conditions on the day. Loops of 3.75 miles miles and will be a mixture of terrain. Sundown is 7.30pm so you'll be partially in light, then twilight and then finally deep night, all being well on a lovely early Autumnal evening.
Black Hugin Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Black Hugin Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Black Hugin Challenge?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Ashford AC Givaudan 10K6th Oct, Kennington
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 515th Dec, Deal4.5(6)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)