Between Thanet and Sandwich lays Pegwell Bay, famous for the Viking Ship, The Hugin, that rests there in all its recently restored glory. This event will have a 6 hour time limit for you to run as many, or as few laps as you wish. We're going to be flexible with the route, mainly as it will depend on conditions on the day. Loops of 3.75 miles miles and will be a mixture of terrain. Sundown is 7.30pm so you'll be partially in light, then twilight and then finally deep night, all being well on a lovely early Autumnal evening.
Black Hugin Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Black Hugin Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Black Hugin Challenge?
You may also like
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
- Folkestone Coastal 10K5th Sep, Folkestone
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon26th Sep, Folkestone4.5(7)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.