The race is often described as a flat and fast coastal marathon. The course takes runners along the Blackpool seafront past the many sights, including Golden Mile, St Annes and Lytham. It is very popular with runners looking to achieve a PB.
The race starts in Blackpool. From there runners head south to Lytham st Annes where they turn and run back towards Cleveleys before turning south again. The half marathon finish line is back in Blackpool near the start, while marathon runners continue on to repeat the route.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Blackpool Marathon and Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Blackpool Marathon and Half Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.