The Blackpool Festival of Running returns to be even bigger and better. As always the event is run on Blackpool's Promenade's passing all the great landmarks and tourist spots. The festival is ideal for all the family and Blackpool is always a great weekend away! Didn't get into the London Marathon? Come and join the only alternative, join us here at the seaside.
Water stations will be located at approximately three-mile intervals on the route. Bottled water is available to all runners. The bottle cap will be removed before being passed to you. Each station will be clearly signed. Please try and drop bottles as soon as possible so you don’t litter the course too much. It also helps the crew at the stations to pick the bottles up quicker. Do not use bottled water from the drinks stations to tip over your head as this reduces supplies for runners at the back of the field. A water station is also located at the finish area. Medics are available at the water station and at the finish
Blackpool Festival of Running weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Blackpool Festival of Running reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.