- . 203 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Bluebell 13K
- Run 13km
Bluebell 13K route
This event looks to cater to runners of all abilities therefore and is ideal for novices and seasoned pros alike. Participants will enjoy a truly stunning trail which takes them through the epic Chiltern Hills and the bluebell forest of Ashridge.
Like all Run the Wild events, the race will take place in teams and you will be placed in a time of a similar running ability. These teams will go at the following paces:
7 - 9km per hour
11km per hour
11+km per hour
Frequently Asked Questions
Bluebell 13K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bluebell 13K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bluebell 13K?
You may also like
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- The Regent's Park 10k15th Nov, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.