How to enter the Bluebell 13K
- Run 13km
Bluebell 13K route
This event looks to cater to runners of all abilities therefore and is ideal for novices and seasoned pros alike. Participants will enjoy a truly stunning trail which takes them through the epic Chiltern Hills and the bluebell forest of Ashridge.
Like all Run the Wild events, the race will take place in teams and you will be placed in a time of a similar running ability. These teams will go at the following paces:
7 - 9km per hour
11km per hour
11+km per hour
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Bluebell 13K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Bluebell 13K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bluebell 13K?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes