The event is all about running up and down as many Lake District hills in 24 hours as possible.
All our members have successfully completed The Bob Graham Round; the 66 mile, 27,000 ft circuit of 42 of the highest peaks in the English Lake District within 24 hours.
First done way back in 1932 by Bob Graham, hotelier of Keswick, Cumberland, at the age of 42, the 42 Peak Round has become a testing ground for the supremely fit. Each summer around 100 of the most highly tuned ultra-distance fell runners will attempt the 27,000 ft of ascent within the allotted 24 hours. Only one in three will return to the Keswick Moot Hall before the clock runs down. Most of the rest will be back again ...!
Have you got what it takes?
How to enter the Bob Graham Round
- Run 66mi
Bob Graham Round reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bob Graham Round?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield