How to enter the Bodmin Triathlon: The Dragon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 26km, Run 5.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 13km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 0.4km, Bike 0.4km, Run 0.225km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.05km, Bike 0.8km, Run 0.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 1.6km, Run 1.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 2.4km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 4km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 5.6km, Run 3.6km
Bodmin Triathlon: The Dragon routes
This fun and family-friendly Bodmin Dragon Triathlon is the perfect way to get outside and celebrate summer on the bank holiday Monday. Participants will begin by slicing through the pool at Bodmin's Leisure Centre before firing up their legs for the smooth and fast-rolling, out and back bike ride. On the run, challengers will claw their way up through leafy forest towards Lanhydrock's Victorian Estate before blazing through the finish line back at the leisure centre to the cheers of the buzzing event village.
Why not bring the whole family to get involved, with the Micro Dragon Duathlon catering to 5-8 year olds by unleashing them through the heart of the event village. Kids 8+ will get a true taste of triathlon, with a pool swim followed by a twisting and turning bike ride, ending with a run to Bodmin College and back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bodmin Triathlon: The Dragon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bodmin Triathlon: The Dragon?