For those that haven’t done one of our events before this can only be classed as an ‘easy’ 40 mile ultra, so if it is your first, you worry about getting lost, you need a good training run for bigger Spring/Summer goals or you just want to spend some time with great people in a great location this is the race for you.
How to enter the The ‘Brain Tumour Charity’ Ultra
- Run 40mi
The ‘Brain Tumour Charity’ Ultra route
The ‘Brain Tumour Charity’ Ultra weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The ‘Brain Tumour Charity’ Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The ‘Brain Tumour Charity’ Ultra?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.