How to enter the Boston Marathon UK
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3mi
Boston Marathon UK routes
This road marathon is a completely flat course, making it perfect for first timers and for experienced runners alike. Be it your first attempt at this distance or an opportunity to clock a PB, this is a fantastic race to get involved in.
The course will kick-off from the Boston Market Place and end at Boston College. The race takes place on the Sunday preceding Patriots Day in the US.
Boston Marathon Route has been measured and certified by AUKCM (Association of UK Course Measurers).
There will be 9 drink stations across the duration of the course as well as portable toilet facilities every 2.5 miles.
AWD runners are more than welcome and no charge for their support runners if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Boston Marathon UK weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Boston Marathon UK are ranked #97 in the UK out of 559 organizers
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar, Bedford
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr, Stretford
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Sublime Peterborough Marathon5th Apr, Peterborough