How to enter the Boston Marathon UK
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3mi
Boston Marathon UK routes
This road marathon is a completely flat course, making it perfect for first timers and for experienced runners alike. Be it your first attempt at this distance or an opportunity to clock a PB, this is a fantastic race to get involved in.
The course will kick-off from the Boston Market Place and end at Boston College. The race takes place on the Sunday preceding Patriots Day in the US.
Boston Marathon Route has been measured and certified by AUKCM (Association of UK Course Measurers).
There will be 9 drink stations across the duration of the course as well as portable toilet facilities every 2.5 miles.
AWD runners are more than welcome and no charge for their support runners if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Boston Marathon UK weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
You may also like
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(33)
- Manchester Marathon10th Apr 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.