The Bournemouth Marathon course runs through the neighbourhoods and coastal roads of the city, also taking in the boardwalk, and both Bournemouth and Bosworth piers. Competitors can expect a couple of small hills, with the most challenging to be found at Mile 9 and Mile 17/18 - this is a great course for those looking for a little more of a challenge. Athletes finish up their run heading to the Natural Harbour, before ending in Lower Gardens
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run Bournemouth Festival weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- Weymouth Half Marathon5th Sep, Weymouth4.5(6)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Winchester Half Marathon19th Sep, Winchester
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.