Back again for its 13th year, this is a very popular series of low-key, back-to-basics off-road Duathlons in the Scottish Borders. Originally held at Glentress Forest, the series moved, with great success, to a new home at the fantastic Bowhill Estate near Selkirk in 2012.; What better way to motivate your training over the dark winter months, test your progress, or simply have good muddy, wet and snowy fun!; 2014-2015 Series Race Dates are (all races start at 12noon);; Sunday 23rd November 2014 - Short (winning time 20 mins Run + 20 mins Bike); Sunday 18th January 2015 - Medium (winning time 30 mins Bike + 30 mins Run); Sunday 22nd February 2015 - Long (winning time 40 mins Bike + 40 mins Run); We express the course length in expected time taken as actual distances are meaningless off-road. Climb, surfaces, technical difficulty, weather, snow (!) and mud are all more important. So, please don't ask for the course distances! (though for reference, the Long is approx 12km MTB plus 9km Trail Run).
How to enter the Bowhill Duathlon - Long
- Duathlon: Run N/a, Bike 12km, Run 9km
Bowhill Duathlon - Long weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Bowhill Duathlon - Long reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bowhill Duathlon - Long?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr 2020, Harlech
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May 2020, Northampton
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul 2020, Northampton