Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run N/a, Bike 12km, Run 9km
From the organizer
Back again for its 13th year, this is a very popular series of low-key, back-to-basics off-road Duathlons in the Scottish Borders. Originally held at Glentress Forest, the series moved, with great success, to a new home at the fantastic Bowhill Estate near Selkirk in 2012.; What better way to motivate your training over the dark winter months, test your progress, or simply have good muddy, wet and snowy fun!; 2014-2015 Series Race Dates are (all races start at 12noon);; Sunday 23rd November 2014 - Short (winning time 20 mins Run + 20 mins Bike); Sunday 18th January 2015 - Medium (winning time 30 mins Bike + 30 mins Run); Sunday 22nd February 2015 - Long (winning time 40 mins Bike + 40 mins Run); We express the course length in expected time taken as actual distances are meaningless off-road. Climb, surfaces, technical difficulty, weather, snow (!) and mud are all more important. So, please don't ask for the course distances! (though for reference, the Long is approx 12km MTB plus 9km Trail Run).
Bowhill Duathlon - Long weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Bowhill Duathlon - Long reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bowhill Duathlon - Long?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- University of St Andrews Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, St Andrews
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)