This Triathlon event in the magnificent Lake District which includes the excitement of racing next to Lake Windermere, with transition at Cockshott Point in Bowness, a cycle around the shores of the lake into Ambleside and back. The run takes you on a number of loops depending on the distance, towards around then turning back towards the Cockshott point.
How to enter the Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 21.6km, Run 2.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 11km, Run 2.6km
Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon reviews
1.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun 2021, Llanberis5(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- York Triathlon31st Jul 2021, York5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.