This Triathlon event in the magnificent Lake District which includes the excitement of racing next to Lake Windermere, with transition at Cockshott Point in Bowness, a cycle around the shores of the lake into Ambleside and back. The run takes you on a number of loops depending on the distance, towards around then turning back towards the Cockshott point.
How to enter the Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 21.6km, Run 2.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 11km, Run 2.6km
Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon reviews
1.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May, Lytham St Annes
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech