This Triathlon event in the magnificent Lake District which includes the excitement of racing next to Lake Windermere, with transition at Cockshott Point in Bowness, a cycle around the shores of the lake into Ambleside and back. The run takes you on a number of loops depending on the distance, towards around then turning back towards the Cockshott point.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Bowness on Windermere Sprint & Novice Triathlon reviews
1.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Fleetwood Triathlon12th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- West Lancashire Summer Triathlon29th Aug, Ormskirk4.3(1)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Cheshire Triathlon19th Sep, Nantwich4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.