The runs will take a picturesque route around the estate, taking in stunning scenery of Bowood Lake, The Cascade Waterfall and The Doric Temple. Transition will be located on the finely manicured lawns and under the shadows of Bowood House. Racking will be numbered according to waves. The cycle route will take you into the 'wilder' parts of Bowood Estate, looping around the grounds past Bowood Golf Course, Osprey Farm, and including Lord Lansdowne’s' private driveway, which is inhabited with game fowl. Once completing the cycle stage, you will head out onto the same run route as before. On completion of the laps, the finish line will be near transition.
If you would like to take part in this duathlon event as a team, please select the team entry option and include additional details in the custom field at the bottom of the page. You may have two or three members in your team. Your timing chip will act as your relay baton and ALL changes must take place in the relay change over box in transition.
How to enter the Bowood House Tri Stars, Sprint & Super Sprint Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 12km, Run 2.5km
Bowood House Tri Stars, Sprint & Super Sprint Duathlon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Bowood House Tri Stars, Sprint & Super Sprint Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bowood House Tri Stars, Sprint & Super Sprint Duathlon?
You may also like
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.