This event will feature sprint and standard distances. The Swim is open water, the Bike course is undulating and the Run course is on grass. Both distances include the Beds and Bucks Club Championships.
The governing body for this event is British Triathlon. This is a mass-start event. All finishing positions will be calculated based on gun time and not chip time. This is a non-draft legal race. This event is suitable for athletes of all abilities.
The swim takes place in Box End Lake. The lake is primarily used for wakeboarding, so contains lots of wakeboarding jumps. The route is a 750m clock-wise oval around the lake, between the jumps.
The bike route is one 18.3km loop on quiet, yet fast roads. The roads will not be traffic-free.
The 5.3km run loop is simply fantastic! The route is completely off-road, but is very changeable, which makes for fantastic and exciting racing. There will be two water stations. One approximately 100m from transition and the next half way around the loop. On offer will also be High 5 energy gels.
Box End Lake Triathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Box End Lake Triathlon reviews (5)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.