Set around one of the most popular cycling climbs in the South East, the Sigma Sports Box Hill Original is the sportive that should be on every riders calendar. Ranging from 30 miles up to the big 100, these routes all take in parts of the London Olympic road race 2012 that saw Mark Cavendish and Bradley Wiggins tackle as they fought for gold.
Taking place towards the end of the season, this is a perfect goal to aim for before easing off over the winter.
How to enter the Box Hill Original Sportive
- Bike 99mi
- Bike 72mi
- Bike 33mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Box Hill Original Sportive weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Box Hill Original Sportive reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- Squires and Spires Cyclosportive17th May 2020, Naseby