Now approaching its 8th year this family friendly triathlon has the swim section at the new simming pool at Brackley Leisure Centre with transition area immediately outside. Family pool based triathlon with enclosed junior events and an adult rural bike around surrounding villages with attractive offsite & fully enclosed traffic free bike and run.
Adults choose a one or two lap 14 or 28km bike course and a one or two lap 2.5 or 5km run course, both taking in the beauty of Brackley and surrounding villages and countryside.
Sprint distance Aquabike. Swim and bike only option for the sprint distance. Those opting for the aquabike complete the course as normal but head straight for the finish after the bike section.
How to enter the Brackley Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 28km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 14km, Run 2.5km
- Swimming: Swim 0.4km, Bike 28km
Brackley Triathlon weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Brackley Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brackley Triathlon?
You may also like
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- TRI Challenge Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.