- . 219 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Bradleys Exmouth 10km
- Run 10km
Bradleys Exmouth 10km route
This 10km route will start you opposite the ocean on the Exmouth Seafront. Runners will head up in a loop around Orcombe point and head back along the beachfront. A small turning point will bring you back to the start line to go around for your second lap.
The finish line has you hugging the beachfront railings as you sprint across the line, this whole course will have participants breathing in that fresh sea air.
The whole route will be fully-marshalled and marked with road markings.
The route will be run on hard-surfaced footpaths and does follow public footpaths so please be considerate to members of the public.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bradleys Exmouth 10km weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bradleys Exmouth 10km reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bradleys Exmouth 10km?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- The Balmy 10k3rd Jul 2021, Exmouth
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon24th Apr 2021, Exmouth
- That Good Night6th Mar 2021, Ottery Saint Mary
- Dark Dart Dash 10K & 5K5th Dec, Dartington Hall4.8(4)
- Sidmouth 10km7th Nov 2021, Sidmouth4.8(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.