Bramley Trail Ride: Rage against the Winter, and bring on Spring!
As February draws to a close, you can finally start thinking about putting the long winter behind you. Don’t stay in hibernation – it’s time to get out there, take action and chase the cold and the dark away. Bring on the spring!
The Bramley Trail Ride is long established favourite, taking you on tour of some of the Surrey Hills very best open trails. This is one of the south’s favourite MTB spots for a reason! It’s ideal for winter too, the local sandy soil drains well and stays rideable year round.
As ever, you ride will come fully signposted and supported, with route maps and GPS to help you find your way too, rider timing and full catering back at the event HQ. There’s no better way to finish a chilly winter ride than with a cuppa and a bowl of our home made chilli!
How to enter the Bramley MTB Trail Ride
- Mountain Biking: Bike 48km, N/a
- Mountain Biking: Bike 37km, N/a
- Bike 23km
Bramley MTB Trail Ride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bramley MTB Trail Ride?
You may also like
- The UKCE Gravel Series North Downs26th Jun, Dorking
- The UKCE Gravel Series Chilterns21st Feb, Hambleden
- The UKCE Gravel Series West Sussex28th Nov, Amberley
- The UKCE Gravel Series South Downs28th Nov, Amberley
- The UKCE Gravel Series Hampshire14th Nov, Ovington
- The UKCE Alzheimer's Research UK Suffolk Classic24th Apr, Suffolk
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.