The Original 10in10 And The UK's Ultimate Endurance Running Event.
Back in 2007 Sir Christopher Ball suggested that the ASICS Windermere Marathon incorporated a 10 marathons in 10 days endurance running event. 10 years later the event is known as one of the "UK's toughest running events.
A 26.2 mile anti-clockwise circuit of Windermere, taking in Hawkshead, Newby Bridge, Bowness-on-Windermere and Ambleside along the way.
Legendary fell runner Joss Naylor MBE is Patron of the Brathay10in10. Joss will be on the start line to see all the runners off for their first marathon and returns to welcome them back after running 262 miles over 10 days.
How to enter the Brathay 10in10
- Run 26.2mi
Brathay 10in10 route
26 2 Miles X 10 EventsStart Time: 12:00am
Brathay 10in10 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Brathay 10in10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brathay 10in10?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Whinlatter Beast 10 & 5 Mile9th Oct, Keswick
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.