The Original 10in10 And The UK's Ultimate Endurance Running Event.
Back in 2007 Sir Christopher Ball suggested that the ASICS Windermere Marathon incorporated a 10 marathons in 10 days endurance running event. 10 years later the event is known as one of the "UK's toughest running events.
A 26.2 mile anti-clockwise circuit of Windermere, taking in Hawkshead, Newby Bridge, Bowness-on-Windermere and Ambleside along the way.
Legendary fell runner Joss Naylor MBE is Patron of the Brathay10in10. Joss will be on the start line to see all the runners off for their first marathon and returns to welcome them back after running 262 miles over 10 days.
How to enter the Brathay 10in10
- Run 26.2mi
Brathay 10in10 route
26 2 Miles X 10 EventsStart Time: 12:00am
Brathay 10in10 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Brathay 10in10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brathay 10in10?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- PieAthlon - Yorkshire6th Dec, Huddersfield5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.