How to enter the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run routes
This is a looped course which begins and finishes at the Roald Dahl Plass and tracks right around this scenic bay, taking in a number of the city's key sites including: the Wales Millennium Centre, Mermaid Quay, the Pierhead Building, Senedd, Porth Teigr, and the Cardiff Bay Barrage.
Now part of the Welsh 10KM Championships this race attracts some of the UK's top athletes and is fast becoming of the most popular spring-time meets in the country.
Ideal for elite and club athletes or simply those who enjoy running this is certainly not one to be missed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run4Wales are ranked #52 in the UK out of 565 organizers
Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run?
You may also like
- Great Bristol 10K3rd May, Bristol4.9(23)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon6th Sep, Bridgwater
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep, Thorney
- Back to Black Bristol22nd Feb, Abbots Leigh
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul, Frome4.6(14)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)