How to enter the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run routes
This is a looped course which begins and finishes at the Roald Dahl Plass and tracks right around this scenic bay, taking in a number of the city's key sites including: the Wales Millennium Centre, Mermaid Quay, the Pierhead Building, Senedd, Porth Teigr, and the Cardiff Bay Barrage.
Now part of the Welsh 10KM Championships this race attracts some of the UK's top athletes and is fast becoming of the most popular spring-time meets in the country.
Ideal for elite and club athletes or simply those who enjoy running this is certainly not one to be missed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May 2020, Bristol
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Cardiff
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Long Ashton
- The Swansea 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Sketty
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney
- Back to Black Bristol22nd Feb 2020, Abbots Leigh