- . 375 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Brenda Parker Way Ultra
- Run 78mi
Brenda Parker Way Ultra route
With the Testway Ultra event covering the North to the South of Hampshire, it's only right that this event covers the East to the West.
Following the stunning Brenda Parker Way, this 78 mile mixed terrain route will weave its way through the countryside.
There will be aid stations every 15 miles and a generous 24 hour cut-off time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Andover Trail Events
Brenda Parker Way Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brenda Parker Way Ultra?
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Thames Path Challenge10th Sep, London5(1)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Race to the King18th Jun, Arundel5(3)
- The Fox23rd Apr, Godalming4.9(34)
- Running Tribe Series - Race 2, Course 227th Feb, Chalfont Saint Peter
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.